Purpose: Perform and assist in the experiments undertaken to assess the dose and delivery characteristics of medical aerosol delivery devices.
Testing and Evaluation
- Develop performance and failure analysis data for developmental, quality assurance, regulatory and marketing purposes by evaluating devices, i.e. devices in development, devices in the market, and competitor devices
- Meet customer demands and business objectives by performing and assisting in aerosol laboratory tests and experiment
- Improve the capability of the in-vitro measurement techniques operated by the laboratory by performing additional tests as required
- Ensure accuracy of data and thoroughness of findings by conducting preliminary validation of results
Process Compliance and Documentation
- Ensure that work is completed according to experimental protocols defined by Management in consultation with those requesting the work
- Ensure accuracy and thoroughness of work by maintaining neat and complete laboratory logbooks, and electronic files
- Ensure efficient lab operation, e.g. by doing regular inventory on lab supplies, by doing regular backup of electronic data
- Ensure a safe, clean, and professional lab environment, e.g. clean and store all glassware and instruments
- Ensure that measurement equipment is calibrated according to Standard Operating Procedures
Health and Safety:
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Degree or Diploma in science or in Laboratory Technician, Chemistry, Pharmacy or a related field of study
- 1-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical laboratory environment
- Ability to use analytical instruments, especially HPLC, spectrophotometers and various particle sizing instruments
- Computer literate with:
- Intermediate to advanced experience in MS Office applications
- Basic to intermediate experience in Research Manager
- Good numerical skills relating to the accurate manipulation of measured data essential
- Good oral and written communications skills, with the ability to follow written or verbal instructions
- Willingness to undertake routine work, sometimes under considerable time pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently
How to Apply
hr [at] trudellmed.com
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicant's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.